UG PVP


 UG PVP:


So hey guys I make my own pvp server for Minecraft pvp where you can pvp with your friends so make sure to join our pvp server this server takes too much time to make it is based on aternos but no problem it is lag free There are many game modes in my pvp server just like nethpot,smpkit,Cambo,axe,axe and shield,and iron pvp.Its really fun so make sure to join my pvp server.you can join my pvp server from any Minecraft version and you can join my pvp server from any edition it is free of cost to join my pvp server so please join my pvp server it is pocket edition+ Java edition and bedrock edition


About Minecraft:


so basically Minecraft is a game that is available in PC and mobile and Xbox.you can play multiplayer in this game. Minecraft is a Open world game . it is available it two edition mainly Java edition and Minecraft bedrock edition and Minecraft pocket edition


About UG gaming club:


UG GAMING CLUB is my YouTube channel so make sure to like share and subscribe.


SERVER IP:ugpvp.aternos.me:38468





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Player health indicator

Low fire

Not hurt cam